opening theme clip from the late 60's 70's

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
      Hey, every body I know you can access this indirectly on TV party's site, but this makes it easier for all of us to view it more easily. Enjoy!.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, John Baker
        <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:
        >The clip is in the files section under gene London cilp ram.
        > Hey, every body I know you can access this indirectly on TV party's
        site, but this makes it easier for all of us to view it more easily.
        Enjoy!.

      • Steve Marcus
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
          John,

          The clip is great, but it's so short! Is there anything longer available to view?

          Steve Marcus
          http://www.geocities.com/semarcus1/Steve_Marcus.html
          PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAILS AND REPLIES TO BOTH E-MAIL ADDRESSES: semarcus1@...
          smarcus@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
            --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, Steve Marcus
            <semarcus1@...> wrote:
            >Unfortunately not right now, when Gene transfers the video in his
            possession we should have some more, with info on how to get complete
            episodes. Take care, John