captain noah

  • Marty Quirk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hey,

      I love the group and I have actually talked to Gene through various
      emails over the past few years. He is very courteous and still trying
      to get Cartoon Corners made available through DVD...but I was also
      wondering if anyone knows if there is a Captain Noah group? I loved
      watching Cartoon Corners on the weekends but I grew up watching Captain
      Noah every weekday morning while getting ready for school.

      Thanks,
      Marty
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "Marty Quirk"

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
          --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "bakerjohnp1958"
          <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:
          >unless someone has a group not on the net, there doesn't seem to be
          one, you can watch clips of capt. noah on you tube and Dr. shock too.
          also there are spots for the old ch. 48