  • daylezelitch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2008
      I still treasure the autographed 8x10 glossy Gene
      London sent to me when I was a lonely suburban 7 year old girl.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2008
        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "daylezelitch"
        <daylezelitch@...> wrote:

        > I still treasure the autographed 8x10 glossy Gene
        > London sent to me when I was a lonely suburban 7 year old girl.

        Gene, so enjoys hearing things like tis from his fans. you can share it
        with the group if you like. Thanks, John
      • Diane Browne-Sterdt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2008
          So happy to hear from the site again!   Thanks,  John.....Diane Browne-Sterdt  When I was four or five, I was enchanted by two of Gene's puppets, Lucy (on strings) and "Crockie", a hand puppet who was a crocodile.  I thought they were both real, and that Gene would magically make them alive......I miss those days so much..

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2008
            --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, Diane Browne-
            Sterdt <browruf@...> wrote:

            > So happy to hear from the site again!   Thanks,
            John.....Diane Browne-Sterdt  When I was four or five, I was
            enchanted by two of Gene's puppets, Lucy (on strings) and "Crockie",
            a hand puppet who was a crocodile.  I thought they were both
            real, and that Gene would magically make them alive......I miss those
            days so much..

            or disc, but to have Gene in a new show too! There are so many people
            who miss him and the show and so many who don't know what they missed.
            With all of the channels just for childrens programming, one of the
            things missing is a show like Cartoon Corners. Over the years it had
            so many facets to it, it never "got stuck" in one kind mode for to
            long It changed and grew and progressed and evolved with the times.
            Truly a remakable and innovative thing for childrens programming.
            Gene really knew what he was doing, but I must say I loved the
            adventure shows best! Quigley mansion, the spsceship as I mentioned
            and all the eciting and spooky goings on. WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS A
            NEW GENE LONDON SHOW! MAYBE A COUPLE HOURS OR SO! A CLASSIC EPISODE
            FOLLOWED BY A NEW ADVENTURE!
            Well just my thoughts any way, Take care all, John