Here are some Ideas I've heard

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 2:26 PM
      Gene is considering many projects, nothing etched in stone as of yet,
      but here are a few Ideas.

      A Cartoon Cartoon corners reunion show-one shot
      A new Cartoon Corners show of some sort, live action or animated
      A Cartoon Corners audio CD (a new adventure or songs from the show)

      any other Ideas? please I encourage you, post them. You never know
      which one Gene might really like.
      Any more memories related to the times or era?, feel free.

      I'm working on getting an interview with Gene Crane. Seems that's a
      little more difficult than expected.
      Also I'm trying to Get interviews with Debbie, Mam' and Mr. Postman.
      As soon as I have them or any new info. I'll put it up promptly.

      Technology is wonderful when it works, but when it doesn't, well, you
      know. Recently posts even mine were being rejected for containing a
      virus. Don't know why? Now it's corrected. So please feel free to
      resume posting, sharing and enjoying the site. Take care all, John