Some Photos of Gene

  • Peter Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      I just wanted to alert the members that there are some photos of Gene
      and Chief Halftown up on the web at Phillyhistory.com. That site is
      operated by the Philadelphia Department of Records and over time they
      are putting up the photographs in their libray (well over 2 million).
      The pictures were taken on September 7, 1962 at old Municipal (John F.
      Kennedy) Stadium and appear to be part of some event.

      Pete in Philly
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Williams"
        <PJWESQUIRE@...> wrote:
        >Great Pete, I'll check it out and forward the info to Gene. Thanks,
        John. PS. Don't forget Gene's fashion event for the AFI is taking
        place tonight. The previous post "May 1st event" has all the details.