Video Files Help

  • lipsite
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2008
      Hi,
      I tried to access the video section of the Files tab. I just got
      NBC10's website. and when i did a search for 'Gene London', I just got
      video pertaining to London, England! Can anyone help me navigate this?
      Thanks,
      Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2008
        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "lipsite"
        <lipsite@...> wrote:
        >Ok, Just click full screen, video will load, then click full screen
        again for actual full screen or watch more from the play list. let me
        know if this is helpful. John