Dr. Shock Arrived! (Sort of)

  • Paul Kreft
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2008
      Hi John,

      I just wanted to thank you for the Dr. Shock DVD; it
      arrived Saturday and I LOVED it. I was a little
      disappointed in the fact that it did not contain more
      footage from "SCREAM-IN" but having the full opening
      with announcer was great and including part of the
      interview with John Carridine (sp.) was worth the
      price of admission. I remember that interview and the
      contest where Dr. Shock was giving away a magic kit
      worth some big bucks back then.

      Also thank you for the two films as well! The second:
      Earth Vs. the Spider co-stars Gene Roth as the
      sheriff, who is a Three Stooges supporting player. I
      am in the Three Stooges fan club and a Stooge
      collector so that film works well with the collection
      in both ways.

      Thanks again for your kindness and I will be putting
      this in a safe place next to the WHYY Kid Show
      special. Now if there were only some Cartoon Corners
      footage.....

      Take care!
      Paul

      Be a better friend, newshound, and