RE: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] GENE LONDON TO APPEAR AT GALA FUND RAISER

  • Adrian Hickman
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2013

      201 Washington Street, Reading, PA

      From: Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lori Simon
      Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:14 PM
      To: Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] GENE LONDON TO APPEAR AT GALA FUND RAISER

      It sounds great, but where is it?

      From: calicokidco <calicokidco@...>
      To: Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 9:29 PM

      *** GOGGLEWORKS ARTS CENTER : FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***

      GENE LONDON TO APPEAR AT GALA FUND RAISER : ART & SOUL
      September 21, 2013 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm

      OH WHAT A NIGHT! Experience the sights, sounds and soul of our arts center by enjoying an evening of dancing, dinner, drinks and more !

      Event highlights include :

      5:30 : Shake, Rattle & Roll in the courtyard with the Reading Jugglers Club.

      We're having a Heat Wave in the Glass Studio with demonstrations by Studio Manager, Scott Krenitsky, and TV personality, GENE LONDON , in the Hot Glass Studio.

      You Really Got a Hold on Me in the Boscov Film Theatre with a movie review of dance numbers from yesteryear.

      Feast on delicious hors d'oeuvres & enjoy the beverage bar while Concert Master Violin Studio students, GoggleWorks After School Arts Program Ballroom Dancers and Yocum Institute for Arts Education Dance Company Put a Spell on You in Studio 238.

      7:00 : See What's Going On? in Studio 420, including entertainment by the Reading Choral Society.

      It's your chance to bid during the Money (That's What I Want) LIVE Auction showcasing winning artwork from our 2nd Annual Gala Art Show & several surprise items.

      8:00 : ABC. Easy as 123, move down to the elegantly decorated Cohen Gallery where you Dance to the Music of soulful sounds provided by our DJ, feast on a gourmet dinner, Shop Around the Silent Auction and experience a performance by the Berks Ballet Theatre Conservatory of Dance.

      Sugar, Sugar, enjoy dessert courtesy of Sweet Street Desserts.

      Tickets @ $125. tax deductible to the extent allowed by law

    • Lori Simon
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2013
        Not very close to Cleveland, Ohio.  I hope you have a wonderful time; the listings are adorable.
        Lori

        Hear Lori's CDs at:
        http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan3
        http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2
        http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan
        http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband
        Email me to buy.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2013
            my guess is Tarpon Springs FL at least that is where Studio 420 sad since I live in Toronto.............which he had something closer...