Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Hi, everyone

  • mcmpr101
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2013
      John
      On NPR just the other day - Talk of the Nation the subject was rare diseases... this might get some info on there.
      love,
      mo

      In a message dated 6/11/2013 5:13:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bakerjohnp1958@... writes:

      I just recieved an email from Gene and he asked me to post this. A family member of Gene's has been diagnosed with Ibeopathic-anemia a very acute Iron deficiency for which they can find no cure. If any one has any info or experience about this disease we would appreciate any help. Gene sends his deepest heartelt thanks and love to everyone.

    • Carl Budson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2013
        John,

        I believe you are referring to idiopathic anemia. There are many types. Do you know which one is affecting Gene's relative?

        Regards,

        Carl