Professor Proton

  • mykulmak
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 7:10 AM
      Hi GL kids, Happy Weekend!

      It's been a bit quiet here of late- so what are your plans this weekend, other than wishing CC was on TV this Saturday and Sunday :)

      I started watching the CBS show 'The Big Bang Theory' and came across this episode last night called "Proton Resurgence". Its about a kids TV show and its retired host (portrayed by Bob Newhart). The plot involves the regular characters hiring the retired host to reprise his role as a TV kid show science professor and perform science tricks in their apartment- a bit close to home for us GL fans.

      If you like you, can watch this show (for a few days) here:
      http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/video/

      Enjoy !

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 7:33 AM
        Gene posted a link to another early ep. I'll post it in a bit.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 9:55 AM
          both again