Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: Gene London Cartoons and Stuff from 1959

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 23, 2013
      Commercial's maybe ok. Several Dark Shadow's releases have included those and Maybe granfathered in. WCAU used to be CBS and there are issues with that. Some sort of disavowing disckaimer about CBS, NBC and station network views etc. etc maybe a way around it. I mentioned there were hold ups. Will keep everybody in the loop.
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 23, 2013
        I Love the thoght of the original 'as presented' with commercial s. Other s do not. a dual track would be nice. I have always been in favor of having them available to the fans in any way shape or form. I just want to have and watch The Shows.