sorry

  • patricia grotz
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
      I truly am sorry for that. My cat jumped on the key board and sent that to all my friends. Please tell Gene I am sorry. I would never send anything other than a letter to this site., sorry again, pat grotz  P.S. I love reading everyone's letters. it makes me feel like I'm back in front of the TV watching the show.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
        It's ok. Did you check out the Peabody/Brown Video link?
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
          Also if you know of an upcoming local event we all might be interested in or pictures or even Old Tv guide listings for Gene's Show that's all ok. Or memrobilia you want to share or Euen part with you can post for someone to contact you about it. All memories as a kid growing up in that truly special time are ok. We are of a wide age group here. Chrldren of the 50's, 60's and 70's.
        • lakpolmit
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2013
            Pat, I share my home with 6 wonderful, playful, bad, amazing, cats. And, yes, they do enjoy doing things to us and for us when we least expect them to. I have a 7 month old that looks as if it is an adult, trust me, Dusty can be a real menace.

            Debbie