Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: Cartoon Corners: on stage and in-studi...

  • lakpolmit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Yes, because our entire Brownie Troop was called on stage. I don't know if this was part of our package for going to the studio, or what. Our Leaders handled all of that. I just remember how much fun it was. And when I looked at the floor, I could see where the General store was sitting on the path to Pixanne's forest. Being young I really didn't get it that everything was a prop and could be changed out for each set for each show.

      It's funny, the things I can remember about that day. But, I do recall it was a whole world of fun!

      Debbie

      In a message dated 2/24/2013 10:19:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ahickman@... writes:

      I went to the show with my brother when I was around 8 years old. I remember the studio and yes, kids did get chosen. My brother had an egg cracked on his head and I got to hop up on the counter during the theme song and catch the box with DICK TRACY on it.

      Adrian Hickman

      FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/adimike55

      TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/adimike55

      Blog: http://adrianhickman.wordpress.com