Cartoon Corners: on stage and in-studio experience?

  • mykulmak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      I posted the same question on the FB fan site -- not sure what ppl prefer these days...

      I was never on GL's CC show, but am curious, what was the process to be on? Was there a studio seating area in addition to sitting on the stage floor (inside the CC store)? For those who attended, when cartoons were shown (on TV) did you watch along at the same time in the studio? Any stories about what it was like being there?

      tx!

      Michael
      Denver,CO