Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Sally Star

  • mshapiro10
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
      Did she have children?
      My gf won a treasure chest of toys from her when we were in 1st grade by sending in a Good & Plenty box.  We are now 60 so you do the math and figure out how many decades ago that was.  I still have my Sally Starr Doll and years ago I purchased a Sally Starr Cowgirl outfit.
      L,L & Lollipops
      Mimi

      From: bakerjohnp1958@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 04:19:06 +0000
      Subject: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Sally Star

      Sad news indeed as 'Our Gal Sal' passes away one day after her 90th Birthday. My earliest memories of Popeye go hand n hand with Sally Star.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
        Sally (and her husband who died quite a while ago) didn't have any children.
      • mshapiro10
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
          thanks John

          Sally (and her husband who died quite a while ago) didn't have any children.