Re: RE: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Sally Star

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
      Thanks for that info Ron. Much appreciated.
    • mshapiro10
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
        Did she have children?
        My gf won a treasure chest of toys from her when we were in 1st grade by sending in a Good & Plenty box.  We are now 60 so you do the math and figure out how many decades ago that was.  I still have my Sally Starr Doll and years ago I purchased a Sally Starr Cowgirl outfit.
        L,L & Lollipops
        Mimi

        From: bakerjohnp1958@...
        Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 04:19:06 +0000
        Subject: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Sally Star

        Sad news indeed as 'Our Gal Sal' passes away one day after her 90th Birthday. My earliest memories of Popeye go hand n hand with Sally Star.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
          Sally (and her husband who died quite a while ago) didn't have any children.
        • mshapiro10
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
            thanks John

            Sally (and her husband who died quite a while ago) didn't have any children.