Gene's Early Artwork photo of a friend

  • mshapiro10
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
    Wanted to share
    Mimi

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:19 PM
    Subject: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Sally Star

    Sad news indeed as 'Our Gal Sal' passes away one day after her 90th Birthday. My earliest memories of Popeye go hand n hand with Sally Star.

  • pat
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
      I am very sorry to hear about Sally Star. I live in FL. now and I thank you for telling me the news. She was a very good person and I loved watching her. Pat P.S. Tahnks for the art too!

      --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "mshapiro10" wrote:

      > Wanted to share
      > Mimi

    • Joe Amodei
      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
        Maybe Gene can say a few words to the group about Our Gal Sal.

        I am very sorry to hear about Sally Star. I live in FL. now and I thank you for telling me the news. She was a very good person and I loved watching her.  Pat    P.S. Tahnks for the art too!

        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "mshapiro10"  wrote:

        > Wanted to share
        > Mimi

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • mykulmak
        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013
          > Wanted to share Mimi

          Thank you for the pix!

          I recommend posting here for the library: