Re: Facebook

  • calicokidco
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 22, 2013
      --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" wrote:

      > I would guess this question was probably posted on this site a while ago, and maybe even several times, but if not: can someone make a simple facebook profile group for Gene and/or Cartoon Corners? I know there was a myspace page, but it would be really great to have a facebook group aside from this yahoo group (I NEVER go on Yahoo anymore). Hope Gene and John and everyone had a great holiday...Happy New Year! Best, Gary

      Gene has a fanpage on Facebook. And he does post on it :

      http://www.facebook.com/groups/genelondon/
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 22, 2013
        Yes, it was posted and there is a Gene London's Hollywood Collection on FB as well. Gene urges you to view all the sites. I do know a second FB page will have to be started soon, as 5,000 members seems to be their limit. There is always a moderator avaijable to approve your Membership on Fb. Kindest Regards, John
      • Jeffrey Richard Miller
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 22, 2013
          Here is Gene's personal fb page. I don't know if he will add total strangers or not.However  even though I only met him once when I was a child I remember him as a very genuine, kind, and caring person, and he did except my friend request. https://www.facebook.com/gene.london.77