Re: Re: Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: Spaceship

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 19, 2013
      Thanks, Carl. She was born with a hip displacement. Her mom's mom died in Sept. 09, Her mom's dad died in Oct. 2010 and her mom died in Dec. 2010. We had her very late I was nearly 40. She's only 7 now and is rehabing after her 2nd operation. Both my parents are gone so it's all on dad. And the emotional toll and financial burdon. It's been a rough two years.