Computer Problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
      Sorry,
      everyone,
      I've been having some serious conputer issues as well as medical issues with my
      daughter...It hasn't been anything life threatening, but it has been life
      imparing..She's on the mend..A friend of mine from California, has been so taken
      with Gene and the show that she has become a Cartoon Corner's Gene London fan by
      proxy. Gene has always been about helping Children and my friend discovered
      something amazing in the Philly area..There is a riding club started 30 years
      ago in the Strawberry Mansion area of the city..in this impoverished area..Ellis
      Ferris and volunteers have been been teaching these children not only about
      horses , but about responsibility. They are totally non profit..and Susan, my
      friend is taking up their cause..she wants to reach as many people in the area
      as possible and While I don't promote causes on the site usually..We would just
      like you all to take a look at it..She's nor Ferris are asking for anything
      except to get the stroy and situation out..Make your own judgements and draw
      your own conclusions..This is all About the kids..she would like to write a few
      paragraph's on the subject and post them here..I told her I would have to ask
      Gene and all of you if that was ok? So please let me know your thoughts..
      Kindest regards, John I've tried to clean up the spam and I will be appointing
      a moderator who can clean things up when I'm tied up.. Thanks and
      regards, John ps. I hope everyone has a safe happy and plentiful new year. I
      mean that from the bottom of my heart..
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
        Please excuse my Type o's. I was excited the computer was actually working.