Re: Re: Re: Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: Gobble Gobble

  • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 24, 2012
      There is the Whyy email address, but that just opens to send an email.
    • momcfadden@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 26, 2012
        thanks for this info on Blavat - I went to Chez Vous every week for a dance he hosted.
        total blast from the past here John !

        Love,
        mo

        In a message dated 11/24/2012 9:06:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, bakerjohnp1958@... writes:

        And for those out of area, Crusin 92.1 WVLT, Vineland is accessible on the web. They play oldies. Even Jerry Blavat has a show.

        From: bakerjohnp1958@...
        Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 16:50:07 +0000 (UTC)

        I've been pestering Ch. 12 since the Kids show special. Gene's really busy right now with Fashion exhibits and Boscov projects. He looks at the site and posts. Emailing ch. 12 (WHYY) also couldn't hurt. Posting on the FB site would generate interest too. CH. 12 should soon start airing it's yearly block of vintage Christmas shows. Dragnet, Racket squad,Date with an angel, Robin Hood, Capt. Gallant, Ozzie and Harriet, The Bell telephone special "The Nativity" and others. I think a Gene London special would fit in just perfectly.