Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: Gobble Gobble

  • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 24, 2012
      I've been pestering Ch. 12 since the Kids show special. Gene's really busy right now with Fashion exhibits and Boscov projects. He looks at the site and posts. Emailing ch. 12 (WHYY) also couldn't hurt. Posting on the FB site would generate interest too. CH. 12 should soon start airing it's yearly block of vintage Christmas shows. Dragnet, Racket squad,Date with an angel, Robin Hood, Capt. Gallant, Ozzie and Harriet, The Bell telephone special "The Nativity" and others. I think a Gene London special would fit in just perfectly.
    • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 24, 2012
        You can email Whyy at talkback@...
      • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 24, 2012
          And for those out of area, Crusin 92.1 WVLT, Vineland is accessible on the web. They play oldies. Even Jerry Blavat has a show.
        • Cathrine Snyder
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 24, 2012
            Hi "bakerjohnp1958"!
            For the life of me I cannot open your attachment. Is anyone else having that problem?
            Thanks.....Cathy

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 24, 2012
              That's odd because I didnt' attach A link or anything.. Just replying to posts.
            • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 24, 2012
                There is the Whyy email address, but that just opens to send an email.
              • momcfadden@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 26, 2012
                  thanks for this info on Blavat - I went to Chez Vous every week for a dance he hosted.
                  total blast from the past here John !

                  Love,
                  mo