Fwd: Recent Marilyn Monroe Exhibition Press

  • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2012
      Here is the Exhibit Info
    • Carl Budson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2012
        John,

        Thanks so much for these wonderful articles. I am so happy for Gene; I really never knew how well-respected his collection was world-wide. Gene continues to amaze me.

        Sincerely,

        Carl

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2012
          It is amazing! He's always been loved and respected by us in this Area. With a little more press and promotion he is Becoming (next to Debbie Reynolds) 'the' name In Hollywood fashion's and His knowledge of the Golden age of Hollywood and it's history and his abiility/manner (as we all knew) to relate these stories to anyone willing to listen is unequalled.