GL posting some new stories of his life?

  • mykulmak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      Wish GL would post here (or on FB) or perhaps do weekly/monthly podcasts/video greetings -- it would be nice to hear some stories/adventures or have him share his life experiences/observations - bet he'd get 1000's of followers...

      GL still in Italy ?

      Michael
    • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        Hi mike Gene is still in Italy and will be till the middle of July. I once suggested maybe a weekly let's pretend story, spoken or written or a contuing Gene london adventure. unfortunately he's so busy. He didn't rule it out completely and Things may change. Have a safe and Happy 4th of July. John
      • Hamhock
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
          --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "mykulmak" <michaelmaclauchlan@...> wrote:

          > Wish GL would post here (or on FB) or perhaps do weekly/monthly podcasts/video greetings -- it would be nice to hear some stories/adventures or have him share his life experiences/observations - bet he'd get 1000's of followers...
          >
          > GL still in Italy ?
          >
          > Michael

          The children once asked "Magic Mirror on the wall, who's the greatest story teller of them all?" and the mirror answered "Gene London." Yes, it would be nice to have him -- after a fashion -- take up his old calling here on the internet.