GL's B Day

  • mykulmak
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2012
      Born Eugene Yulish in Cleveland, Ohio on June 9th, 1931

      Hugs to Gene, Happy Birthday!

      Song for you:
      http://youtu.be/OFzXaFbxDcM
    • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2012
        Happy Birthday Gene!
      • Cathrine Snyder
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 8, 2012
          Here's hoping that Gene is having a wonderful birthday!!!!!!
        • purple_sky@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 8, 2012
            Happy Birthday, Gene, and many, MANY more to come!  You were such a wonderfully positive guiding influence in my childhood, and it was you who inspired me to use my artistic talent to make my living!

            Many happy returns of the day!
            Laura G.
          • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 8, 2012
              There are those rare people that should live forever and never grow old. That's my Birthday wish for Gene.
            • TK-3811
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 9, 2012
                For...
                ...he's a jolly good fellow!
                For he's a jolly good fellow!!
                For he's a jolly good fellow!!!...
                Which...
                ...nobody can deny!

                Born Eugene Yulish in Cleveland, Ohio on June 9th, 1931

                Hugs to Gene, Happy Birthday!

                Song for you:
                http://youtu.be/OFzXaFbxDcM

                Recent Activity:

                  .

                • GalSal56@aol.com
                  Message 7 of 7 , Jun 9, 2012
                    Happy Birthday to Gene, whose show is one of my favorite memories from my childhood!!