Re: Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Mom's Day!

  • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2012
      Happy Mother's Day! To all the Mom's that were/are there when when we need them the most.Which as it turns out is all the time. Through Good times and bad, through srcraped knees and broken hearts, Joy's and loss..'Mom' is there, even If she is not here in person she is and will always be forever in our hearts.