Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Mom's Day!

  • momcfadden@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2012
      thanks michael
      it's always good to be appreciated
      and i appreciate your sentiments ;)
      Mo
      now in Santa Barbara

      In a message dated 5/13/2012 8:27:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, michaelmaclauchlan@... writes:

      To those great moms/mums and all the special women in our lives, have a wonderful day and thank you for all that you do for we children of the world.

    • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2012
        Happy Mother's Day! To all the Mom's that were/are there when when we need them the most.Which as it turns out is all the time. Through Good times and bad, through srcraped knees and broken hearts, Joy's and loss..'Mom' is there, even If she is not here in person she is and will always be forever in our hearts.