Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] My desire for streetcars - with my rose colored glasses on

  • mshapiro10
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
      Check out the book
      Can't Go To Heaven on the Frankford El
      quite good & boy will that bring back memories
      Mimi

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
        Thanks Mike! I have been having major computer issues...and there have been some health concerns with my daughter..Gene will be in Italy all summer hosting an exhibit at the Florence Museum. Gene is very aware of the slow process with the tapes, but some unforseen problems have arisin. As soon as I have more info I'll pass it on. He also wanted me to thank everyone who sent Sally Star get well cards and messages of good will...
      • mykulmak
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
          --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "mshapiro10" <mshapiro10@...> wrote:

          > Check out the book
          > Can't Go To Heaven on the Frankford El
          > quite good & boy will that bring back memories
          > Mimi

          Mimi, Thank you I will look for it.

          Speaking of the Frankford El, here is a little musical treat:

          https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9f-juiN_gCLcUNlaUE2cHZPdzA

          rgs, MM