Re: Just a repost (Sally Starr)

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2012
      To answer my own question and just FYI for everyone else - the card i sent to sally at the address i asked about below is not valid. my card just came back to me yesterday. i will resend to the second address that was listed, the long-a-coming lane one (great name for a street!)
      :)
      hopefully this one will reach 'our sally'!
      ~jessica