Just a repost (Sally Starr)

  • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2012
      Sally would love some cards they can sent to Sally Starr (Gray) C/O Virtua 100 Long-A-Coming Lane Berlin, NJ. 08009
    • Starchild
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2012
        I this  a valid  and current address for Sally , I would love to send her a card , not to sound ignorant but is her illness again ?
        If this addy is valid I know about 300 peeps that are sure to remember Sally on a FB group . please get back to me asap .. starchiold

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012
          hi john,
          i sent sally a card when the other address was listed on here
          101 carnie blvd
          voorhees, nj (virtua hosp)
          i hope she got that one - i will send another to her.
          thanks for posting -
          jessica

          --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, bakerjohnp1958@... wrote:

          > Sally would love some cards they can sent to Sally Starr (Gray) C/O Virtua 100 Long-A-Coming Lane Berlin, NJ. 08009

        • Jessica
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 26, 2012
            To answer my own question and just FYI for everyone else - the card i sent to sally at the address i asked about below is not valid. my card just came back to me yesterday. i will resend to the second address that was listed, the long-a-coming lane one (great name for a street!)
            :)
            hopefully this one will reach 'our sally'!
            ~jessica