Re: Gene London show puppets

  • tymespan
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 4, 2011
      There's a picture of the puppet Simon the Sea Serpent in the files section under the Gene London Fan Magazine. It's on page 3
    • yeagerzpage
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 4, 2011
        There was definitely one puppet I remember. "Old Lady Hanover" She was a witch or something with three eyes and she lived in a haunted house. I think there was usually lightning flashing too. That puppet gave me nightmares, but I loved the rest of the show.

        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <miamouse2@...> wrote:

        > Hi. Does anyone remember the name of the puppets on Gene's show? I think
        > he would ask them to tell a story from time to time...

      • Hamhock
        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 8, 2011
          Sadly, I don't remember there being puppets on the show.

          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 9, 2011
            The last format was Blasterama which featured Gene in the back yard drawing with a group of kids and I believe he had a flamingo type puppet..the last format was Gene's least favorite

          • jimgriffith@rocketmail.com
            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 9, 2011
              The last I remember was when Gene would be on a back porch of a house and the kids sat on the grass in the back yard. I think it was Mrs. Dibley's.
              I kind of remember this being the Sunday edition of the show. Sound familiar to anyone else?