Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] My email account has been hacked

  • Joe Amodei
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2011
      It's a Philly thing. We say "Yo".
      Ha!!!

      Joe Amodei
      Virgil Films & Entertainment
      646 723 7060

      "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."

      Captain Jeffrey T. Spaulding
      aka Groucho Marx
      ANIMAL CRACKERS

      On Oct 1, 2011, at 4:42 PM, "mshapiro" <mshapiro10@...> wrote:

      Goodness Joe,

      It
      is Hi, Ho Silver....away
      Mimi

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2011
          yo, yo, yo... how youse doing?  this has been a good dose of Philly for me i wan' to thank you awl ...
          mo in santa barbara

          Maureen "Mo" McFadden
          Santa Barbara, CA
          I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... he was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!!!' So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'. And that's how the fight started.

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011

              I just saw David a couple of months ago at NBC10. He was in doing some stand-up shows at the SELLERSVILLE THEATER.

              I also saw Jane Norman (Pixanne) about a month ago there. She was promoting a cabaret show she was doing to benefit a hospice. She looked great. Still trying to get Dennis Bianchi to look in the vaults for what may still exist, especially since they are doing the OUT OF THE VAULT show.

              And first person to say “Yo, Adrian” gets sent to Quigley Mansion.

              Adrian Hickman

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
                  hey debbie - david brenner....we obviously have the same SOH -- I adore his comedy !
                  last seen in sellersville eh?  he has been seen in Las Vegas too - seems to be the depository for all aging performers.  when the Moody Blues did Vegas I could feel the gray hairs springing out of my head and the penny dropped -- great place to go after being on the road for decades.
                  have a great Sunday
                  mo