Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] My email account has been hacked

  • Joe Amodei
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2011
      How about ones that say  Hi, Yo Silver!!

      Just kidding.

      Joe

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2011
        Ha, ha! I love it! You're too funny, Joe. At least we can laugh about this. I just hate clogging up email accounts with garbage sent by people I don't even know. They need to get a real life. Now, back to all things Gene London and Philly.

        Debbie

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2011

          Goodness Joe,

          It
          is Hi, Ho Silver....away
          Mimi

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 1, 2011
            It's a Philly thing. We say "Yo".
            Ha!!!

            Joe Amodei
            Virgil Films & Entertainment
            646 723 7060

            "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."

            Captain Jeffrey T. Spaulding
            aka Groucho Marx
            ANIMAL CRACKERS

            On Oct 1, 2011, at 4:42 PM, "mshapiro" <mshapiro10@...> wrote:

            Goodness Joe,

            It
            is Hi, Ho Silver....away
            Mimi

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 1, 2011
                yo, yo, yo... how youse doing?  this has been a good dose of Philly for me i wan' to thank you awl ...
                mo in santa barbara

                Maureen "Mo" McFadden
                Santa Barbara, CA
                I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... he was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!!!' So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'. And that's how the fight started.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011

                    I just saw David a couple of months ago at NBC10. He was in doing some stand-up shows at the SELLERSVILLE THEATER.

                    I also saw Jane Norman (Pixanne) about a month ago there. She was promoting a cabaret show she was doing to benefit a hospice. She looked great. Still trying to get Dennis Bianchi to look in the vaults for what may still exist, especially since they are doing the OUT OF THE VAULT show.

                    And first person to say “Yo, Adrian” gets sent to Quigley Mansion.

                    Adrian Hickman

                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 2, 2011
                        hey debbie - david brenner....we obviously have the same SOH -- I adore his comedy !
                        last seen in sellersville eh?  he has been seen in Las Vegas too - seems to be the depository for all aging performers.  when the Moody Blues did Vegas I could feel the gray hairs springing out of my head and the penny dropped -- great place to go after being on the road for decades.
                        have a great Sunday
                        mo