Jonny Quest Fan?

  • mykulmak
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
      http://vimeo.com/28278839

      I enjoyed J Q as a kid, perhaps a film is in the works? J Q, Thunderbirds/Fireball XL5 and Sea Hunt were tops for me- and of course JL :-)
    • Dave Di Pietro
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2011
        I remember those Friday nights when Jonny Quest first came on! Lasers, Jet Packs, Hover Platforms and more adventure than any boy could want! No other show gave me a larger "Sense of Wonder" than Jonny Quest. As time moved forward, I watched the world catch up with Dr. Quest's technology! :) I even co-wrote a script for a full-length Jonny Quest live-action film, which Hollywood must have thought either too far ahead of it's time or too old! LOL Anyway, my time with Jonny, Hadji, Dr. Quest, Race and Bandit remain the shining jewel of my childhood! :)
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2011
          Jonny Quest was a sci-fi adventure show that jsut happened to be animated..It was a very good show, rumors were that they wanted to make it live show later on, with les Tremain as Dr. Quest and Rick Jason (combat fame as race) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sqqn54uQn0