Re: Gene London

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 22 7:21 PM
      once you down load the file it should play automatically..zi'll try to save it, change the format and up load it in the fies section...

      --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "mshapiro" <mshapiro10@...> wrote:

      > I could not get his to play
      > is there another format?
      > Thanks,
      > Mimi

    • Louis J. DeBellis
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 22 7:58 PM
        John,

        Thanks so much for the great Gene radio interview. As usual he was mesmerizing.

        You'll all like this a radio interview with Gene! It was dnoe Fri!

        http://www.divshare.com/download/15576847-6aa

      • mykulmak
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 23 6:40 AM
          Thank you for the interview, downloaded the MP3 and moved the file to my i-pod nano (remember them lol - do most ppl use their smart phones as their mobile player of choice these days?). I listened to 1/3 of the interview under the stars last night - GL shares much emotion and conviction about the power we all have. It seems as if his childhood made big impressions on his character. Will listen to the remainder of the interview soon.

          For anyone having problems listening, I-Tunes or WinAmp can play the MP3 file. You can use your search engine and download/install either software.