Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: Haircut, 45, or kitten for 50 cents

  • mshapiro
    Message 1 of 33 , May 29 11:40 AM

      A few months ago I spoke with a man named Boo from Atlantic City.  He is an avid AC collector like myself.
      He knew the sisters who rode the horses.  He swears the horses were not abused.  They didn't mind the jump and if they did they were not used.

      One horse jolted 1x on the way down and the rider opened her eyes to see what was going on & that quickly they hit the water.  Nothing was wrong that anyone could see that made the horse suddenly jolt...but...the rider had done a no-no and had eye damage & eventually rode blind.

      The horses & the sisters loved what they did.
      Mimi
      Message 33 of 33 , May 30 2:12 PM

        WFIL-6 in Philly used to broadcast Ed Hurst’s “Summertime on the Pier”.

        Ron