Debbie Reynolds Auction

  • CATHERINE
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2011
      I see that Debbie Reynolds is going to auction off all the costumes she has collected throughout her career. I know that Gene has so many costumes but am wondering if he may be bidding on any. They say you can get the information on ProfilesInCourage website.
    • Maureen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2011
        I was thinking the same thing when I read about Debbie Reynolds costume collection...