New Gene London Website

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Hi, everyone, I was asked to send out a formal request to anyone interested in starting and monotoring a Proposed "New Gene London" site
      this site unlike this one would focus on Gene's Hollywood fashion collections, and activities relating to those endavours..It would be a more all around site, (biographical, business and artistic accomplishments, and services offered) but used primarily to promote Gene and generate new business ...there would be a nominal fee for someone interested..
      qualifications:
      1. Highly developed computer skills
      2. Website building experience
      3. knowledge of Gene his history, services offered by London Studios and all his experience, capabilities and talents relating to the entertainment industry..
      4. promotion, public relations and marketing skills

      Anyone interested in details may send inquiries to Cartooncorners@...

      be sure to use "WEBSITE DESIGN" as your suject or header..
      Gene is looking forward to hearing from you!

      Kindest Regards, John