Spammer's

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2011
      I just banned two spammers.. I never approe anyone who doesn't mention Gene or Cartoon Corners in their request to join..but again these people are clever..No spam is allowed here..It turns off everyone..and clutters up the pages and innundates the members with unecessary emails (well, sometihng we're all aware of..) I'm doing my best to combat it..
    • William Wolod
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2011
          Hi. Thank you bakerjohn 1958. I agree about banning anyone who mentions anything else than Gene London's Cartoon Corners.
        I have always enjoyed watching his program. Have a good day.

        I just banned two spammers.. I never approe anyone who doesn't mention Gene or Cartoon Corners in their request to join..but again these people are clever..No spam is allowed here..It turns off everyone..and clutters up the pages and innundates the members with unecessary emails (well, sometihng we're all aware of..) I'm doing my best to combat it..

      • mshapiro
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2011
          great idea