(ot) Tastee Kake

  • LeeDebbie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2011
      I just heard on the evening news that Tastee Kake was sold to a company called Flour. I'm not sure of what plans they have for Tastee Kake, but thank goodness it's not going out of business.

      Debbie
    • mshapiro
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2011
        Debbie
        it is Tastycake and Flower

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2011
          Yes! I didn't get all the details, but I was thrilled to hear they had been bought by someone and the company will go on.

          Debbie

          In a message dated 4/11/2011 6:03:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mshapiro10@... writes:

          Debbie
          it is Tastycake and Flower

          I just heard on the evening news that Tastee Kake was sold to a company called Flour. I'm not sure of what plans they have for Tastee Kake, but thank goodness it's not going out of business.

          Debbie

        • Jean McLain