Movie

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6, 2011
      Has anyone considered making a movie about Gene London's Cartoon Corners ? I think that it would be an interesting film.
    • Edward Hintz
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2011

        Unfortunately, I’ve see a Law & Order episode that appeared to be based on children’s shows and an adored host.  But considering the place/time setting, it could as well been Pee Wee Herman.

        Has anyone considered making a movie about Gene London's Cartoon Corners ? I think that it would be an interesting film.

      • William Wolod
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2011
            Hi. Thank you for the information. I just thought it would be nice to see the show from Gene London's point of view, sort of a documentary or reminiscing about the show and the special bonus features that was on his show such as Lost In Space, Batman,Planet Of The Apes,etc. Have a nice day...

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2011

            Hello, Bill – I think a documentary as you wrote would be wonderful.  I will love him and how nice he was to me personally as a child and an adult always. Cathy

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6, 2011

              I don’t know why this returned to me.

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6, 2011
                  Hi. Thank you for the information. I recently waas part of a team that wrote a book which was published. I helped to write all of the technical descriptions for it. If you are interested, I can send you the link soyou may take a look at it. Have a good evening...

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 7, 2011

                  I would enjoy that very much, Bill.  Please send the link/Cathy