Gene WHYY Clip

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2011
      Hey, everyone enjoy the clip of Gene on WHYY
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKbRCa2kZw
    • Paula DiPierro
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
        Thank you very much for sending this.  Paula

        Hey, everyone enjoy the clip of Gene on WHYY
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKbRCa2kZw

      • Carl Budson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
          Great clip! This was part of TV special about children's TV hosts first shown during a WHYY pledge drive back in 2009. Gene was in studio to support the drive and provide commentary during the show. As a result, I pledged enough to get copy of the show on DVD, autographed by Gene, and two tickets to the opening of his Hollywood Costume exhibit at the Reading Museum, where I met Gene in person for the first time! In fact, I contacted Gene afterward and he was gracious enough to introduce me to this Yahoo group. Thanks, John, for all you do to keep Gene available to his fans.

          Kind regards,

          Carl

          Hey, everyone enjoy the clip of Gene on WHYY
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKbRCa2kZw

        • Cathrine Snyder
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
            Thank you so very much....what a great treat. A memory so sweet!