Looking for specific episode or guest...

  • cyber2tor
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
      Hi, I am wondering if there is any way I could get a picture or episode of Gene with guest Bob Bazilian. I don't know the date or even the specific year. I believe Bob was on more than once, and once with his nephew Eric (from the Hooters). I wanted to see if I could get a momento for Eric and Bob's son Chip.
      Thanks for any suggestions or help.
      Heidi Bazilian (Bob's daughter-in-law)
    • bakerjohnp1958
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
        Hi, Well it does present a problem as there were well over 500 episodes and many can't be found ("lost" while "in" the Archive)..as far as stills and other items Gene has an extensive collection that hasn't been completely cataloged..Gene is in the UK right now, but when I can reach him I'll pass on the request. ataloged..Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "cyber2tor" <cybertutor@...> wrote: