Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: Jason and the Golden fleece Picture

  • LeeDebbie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
      Funny, he woman in the drawing, to me, seems to have a strong resemblance to Lucille Ball in her younger days. And I remember sitting at my TV set and watching him create that picture and tell the story of the Golden Fleece. Those were the days. Nothing like that on TV for the kids today.

      In a message dated 1/31/2011 7:26:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, macmothership@... writes:

      You are all most welcome. Gene really captured the scene - such a handsome man and beautiful lady! Just magic!
      -Jim