HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      Happy New year to one and all! May this year bring everyone Happiness peace and success..I have a great feeling about the new year.
      A deep heart felt thanks to Gene and to all of you..feb. 14 will be the group's third anniversary! Three years certainly went by fast..
      I've had a wonderful time and I hope all of you have too!
      Kindest, deepest regards,
      John
    • mshapiro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
        I WISH IT WERE ONLY MY 3RD B-DAY
        BUT IF IT WERE i WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN TO BE ON THE GL SHOW
        HOWEVER--IT IS MY B-DAY!
        MIMI