Thank You

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2010
      I want to thank everyone so much for all the kind words and support..It has meant so much to me and helped more than I can say at this really difficult time..(Difficult does not even scratch the surface) I'm glad we have a place like this where everyone can consdider themselves among friends and have a good time..A place to come when we need escape and support..You see my Dad died when I was seven just before Christmas and in many ways Gene and Cartoon Corners were there for me then..Ironic (or maybe not)that Gene and the group are here for me now..
      I appreciate each and everyone of you and I know from my conversations with Gene that his affection and love for all you is boundless... Thanks again, John
    • LeeDebbie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010
        {{{{{{{John}}}}}}}}} Cyber hugs to you!