Re: Deborah Lee-Spollen has sent you an ecard from AmericanGreetings.com

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2010
      Wonderful card, Wonderful Idea's..We have gone over quite a few in the last several years and we've been trying to cordinate some events. Other pressing business seems to always crop up at the last minute when we're right in the middle right in the middle of the planning..
      Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!!