Deborah Lee-Spollen has sent you an ecard from AmericanGreetings.com

  • Ecard from AmericanGreetings.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
      Deborah Lee-Spollen (leedebbie@...) has sent you an ecard.

      To view your ecard, choose from the options below.

      Click on the following link:
      http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=521635350&m=5298&rr=y&source=ag999

      For your security, if you'd prefer not to click on links within this email:
      1. Type http://www.americangreetings.com/?source=ag999&rr=y into your web browser
      2. Locate the ecard pickup link in the upper right-hand corner of the page
      3. Enter the following code --> 5216353505298

      Please do not reply to this email. To help resolve your issue or question, go to:
      http://www.americangreetings.com/help/index.pd?source=ag999
      We have an extensive help center that may answer your questions, or you can choose to email us from there.

      To read about email protection, type http://www.americangreetings.com/emailprotection into your web browser.

      Thank you!
      Your friends at AmericanGreetings.com
    • Mark Potts
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2010
        Thakyou, May you also have a great Holiday.  Give thanks!

        Peace,
        Mark C. Potts
        5D Fairway Rd.
          Flying Hills
        Reading, PA  19607
        610-898-1653
        e/m: potsy137@...

        To: gene_londons_cartoon_corners@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2010
          What a nice card.  Thanks for sharing.  Blessings to you and Happy Thanksgiving!

          Marilyn

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2010
            Wonderful card, Wonderful Idea's..We have gone over quite a few in the last several years and we've been trying to cordinate some events. Other pressing business seems to always crop up at the last minute when we're right in the middle right in the middle of the planning..
            Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!!