Tomorrow Night!

  • Jessica Cornish
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
      Thanks John, I'll be tuned in!  I absolutely remember the 'safe scared' feeling I'd get watching Gene go into Wrigley Mansion.  Through my eyes as a child it was the perfect blend of a little bit scary, concern, anticipation, and yet knowing Gene would be alright and know how to handle anything.  What a wonderful roll model for young minds and hearts, I am so glad I got to 'know' Gene through my tv on Sat. mornings, one of my most cherished childhood memories!
      Happy Halloween!
      Jessica