Tomorrow Night!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2010
      I will post the links for the Halloween treats at about 8pm..Hope everyone enjoy's them, I'll be checking in..I would like to think of this as a Halloween treat from Cartoon Corners, almost as if Gene were hosting these...A special Halloween episode of Cartoon corners would be nice, one we could show every Halloween..
    • Jessica Cornish
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
        Thanks John, I'll be tuned in!  I absolutely remember the 'safe scared' feeling I'd get watching Gene go into Wrigley Mansion.  Through my eyes as a child it was the perfect blend of a little bit scary, concern, anticipation, and yet knowing Gene would be alright and know how to handle anything.  What a wonderful roll model for young minds and hearts, I am so glad I got to 'know' Gene through my tv on Sat. mornings, one of my most cherished childhood memories!
        Happy Halloween!
        Jessica